Our Job is Protecting Yours
No one should be denied a hard-earned raise, bonus, or promotion because of their physical appearance or sexual orientation. No one should be evaluated negatively or fired because they followed the law. And no one who worked many years to become a professional should be stereotyped or harassed on the job.
Doman Davis' clients are corporate executives, licensed professionals, and management-level federal employees. We negotiate compensation and severance packages for them and discreetly mediate workplace disputes. We also aggressively pursue our clients' rights in court. Our employment law expertise includes:
● litigating age, sex, race, or disability discrimination claims
● fighting professional license or board certification loss
● saving pension and 401(k) benefits of vested employees
● arbitrating noncompetition clauses in employment contracts
● safeguarding whistleblowers from retaliation
● protecting H1B-visa holders from job intimidation
● restoring national-security clearances
● recovering entertainment royalties
For more than 15 years, we have pursued our clients' employment rights under the ADA, EPA, ADEA, ERISA, FMLA, IRCA, OSHA, Title VII, and Sarbanes Oxley. We have appeared before the EEOC, AAA, FINRA, MSPB, INS, many federal agency EEO divisions, state and federal courts across the country, and nongovernmental agencies like the World Bank and the IMF. But we never represent employers, except to advise them on making their workplaces fairer or to independently investigate employee grievances.
We resolve our clients’ issues without publicity, involving their colleagues, or alienating a resolution-minded employer. We succeed because we only accept clients whose cases we believe in, often making part of our fee dependent on the outcome of the case or sometimes shifting the entire fee from our client to the employer.
We are available to confidentially discuss any employment situation at (800) 561-0455.